EMS Shirts

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Where is a good place to get pre-designed EMS shirts, such as those that read First Responder, EMT, Paramedic, Instructor, blah blah. I'm looking for something like blue duty t-shirts and sweatshirts. I'm looking for both reflective and non-reflective.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Feb 15 2005, 10:04 PM
Where is a good place to get pre-designed EMS shirts, such as those that read First Responder, EMT, Paramedic, Instructor, blah blah. I'm looking for something like blue duty t-shirts and sweatshirts. I'm looking for both reflective and non-reflective.
In Philly, a place called MacDonalds' Uniform sells PA EMT and Medic tee's and sweatshirts in navy.

I've got a (VERY whacker) black shirt with what must be a Jerry Garcia star of life in blue flames, with EMT in large letters on the back.

Quick google search yeilds
http://www.rescuetees.com/cgi-bin/ms2/resc...ay?c=EMS&q=EM21
http://www.firefighter.com/Leases2/Home.cf...ID=205&AID=AMFF

Jon

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Thanks Jon, but I'm look for something more along the lines of duty wear shirts/sweatshirts. I know about Galls, but I'm looking for others as well.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Chief's Supply has some apparel items, but not nearly the selection that you find in Galls.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Have you looked for something local? We have all of our apparel embroidered and silk screened by a company locally.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by coloradoemt@Feb 16 2005, 06:35 AM
Have you looked for something local? We have all of our apparel embroidered and silk screened by a company locally.
Yeah, there is a shop here in town that I'm going to visit later today.

shorthairedpunk

Forum Lieutenant
We tried Galls, after the third reshipment because of low quality, we went to a local general store and they made up some real good ones for us that are what we wear now.

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Emergency Tees/The Emergency Bookstore have a few here. I've ordered some stuff from them in the past...pretty good quality. They also do all the "branded" merchandise for NAEMT, the California State Firefighters' Association, and a few other groups.

I've also seen a few generic shirts for sale on eBay from places that will do bulk orders, but I don't know any names specifically.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Has anyone tried the new shirts/jackets from 5.11? I saw them advertised in Galls, and was curious about them.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I got a couple from PowerCall Sirens in the past. They were pretty nice and have held up well.

GFD940

Forum Probie
The 5.11 gear is good though it is designed more for use by law enforcement. It is what the FBI and Secret Service wear. The boots are nice too. EMS*USA carries it as well and they give quantity discounts if you're outfitting a dept.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by GFD940@Feb 19 2005, 01:30 PM
The 5.11 gear is good though it is designed more for use by law enforcement. It is what the FBI and Secret Service wear. The boots are nice too. EMS*USA carries it as well and they give quantity discounts if you're outfitting a dept.
I just got my 5-11 whacker pouch. Will convert any pair of cargos into Band-aid whaker pants. will update on how they work out.

Jon