EMS Game

OP
OP
MattCA

MattCA

Forum Crew Member
Im not advertising it. I just ran into it and was seeing if anybody wanted to check it out.

Blacke00

Forum Lieutenant
did this get moved to advertising? hehe

btw, how did it turn out? =)

OP
OP
MattCA

MattCA

Forum Crew Member
Ive been trying to install it. It didnt say vista but I tried to install it on my desktop so now Im trying to install in on my laptop which has xp so Ill let you know after that lol.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Yes... this was moved to advertising by another member of the CL Team. Pretty much anything like this gets put here, just to avoid any conflicts, espicially when someone, somewhere, is getting some form of compensation for the product.

Any luck yet?

Twix623

Forum Crew Member
Its a very fun game, I've been playing this since Emergency 3 has been out. Its been out for quite some time now. You have to install LA MOD 1.6 if you do get to play, it replaces all the missions and apparatus to American apparatus'. Particularly Los Angeles.

OP
OP
MattCA

MattCA

Forum Crew Member
Ya I got it to install on my laptop. Wish I can find out a way to get it to work with vista. Ya thats what I was gonna say. At first it was fun but I didnt like how it was in England with English ambulances and stuff but then I found out about the LA mod and it makes it worth it! I recomend it. Pretty cool. Its not about just one agency though its about all emergency agencies and you just dispatch them in a way and direct people.

Code 3

Forum Captain
Its a very fun game, I've been playing this since Emergency 3 has been out. Its been out for quite some time now. You have to install LA MOD 1.6 if you do get to play, it replaces all the missions and apparatus to American apparatus'. Particularly Los Angeles.

In your opinion, which do you like better? Emergency 3 or 911: First Responder? I've also noticed that they have an Emergency 4 out, but couldn't find any reviews on it. It appears that both these games have to be purchased online and downloaded... is this true?

Code 3

Forum Captain
Okay, apparently 911: First Responders is the U.S. version of Emergency 4. I just purchased Emergency 3 and I'm excited to play :)

Twix623

Forum Crew Member
Yeah your right, 911: First Responders is technically Emergency 4.
I prefer Emergency 4 over Emergency because of the vast improvements, a lot of the features help you out a lot.

Don't forget to download and install the Los Angeles Mod v2.5 for Emergency 3!
Get it here: http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/index.php?act=view&id=12

FEATURES:
- Los Angeles units
- Detailed models and skins
- New siren command
- Automatic weapons and ballistic shields
- Motorcycles
- Hose connections on fire trucks
- 19 new missions
- Fire stations, police station and hospital in freeplay
- English translation and much more...

Los_Angeles_Mod_v2-5_By_Hoppah.jpg

And for anyone who wants to see more, and take a look at Emergency 4's (911: First Responders) LA Mod 1.6
take a look here: http://lamod.emergency-planet.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Code 3

Forum Captain
Thanks for the link to LA Mod. I'm definitely going to install it ASAP. First things first, it appears that it requires the game to be patched to v1.3. I'm searching right now for those patches so I can run the mod... :)