EMS companies in North San Diego County

train54

Forum Crew Member
I am currently living in Oceanside and looking for my first EMT job. I'm wondering if you guys know of any companies that operate in the Carlsbad/Oceanside/Encinitas area? It would be a lot more convenient to work closer to home than to have to commute to San Diego every day...

Thanks for your responses in advance!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I am currently living in Oceanside and looking for my first EMT job. I'm wondering if you guys know of any companies that operate in the Carlsbad/Oceanside/Encinitas area? It would be a lot more convenient to work closer to home than to have to commute to San Diego every day...

Thanks for your responses in advance!

Here ya go. http://tinyurl.com/4gkmsa4

Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
From my limited experience, it seems a large majority of the ambulance companies have their stations/annexes etc in east county or closer to the 8 than north county. You will go pretty much everywhere in the county while at work.

As a brand new EMT, especially here in Cali, you likely won't have the luxury of being too picky where you work unless you're prepared to wait quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey

Forum Lieutenant
Ameri-care and Air-Care are the only two BLS agencies that are based out of North County that I can think of right off hand.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Try Pacific. They have shifts out of Vista and Encinitas.

surfinluke

Forum Crew Member
I am living in Vista and commuting up to LA County for my job right now. Hopefully i will get on 24's very soon.