Emergency Ambulance (Orange County)

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
Just wondering if anyone has heard any good/bad things about Emergency Ambulance in Brea? All i know is they run 911 for Brea, Placentia, and Yorba Linda. Any other info on them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
Emergency Ambulance

It is a good company to work for, you will have an opportunty to run 911 calls and yes. IFT as well. They have a good CCT / RT transportation program. The leaders of the company are good to work with and have a good understanding what it takes to be a very good company in Orange County...

OP
OP
SoCalEMS

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
It is a good company to work for, you will have an opportunty to run 911 calls and yes. IFT as well. They have a good CCT / RT transportation program. The leaders of the company are good to work with and have a good understanding what it takes to be a very good company in Orange County...

Thanks! just got a call back today and i start next week. Did you used to work for EA?

tangenttalker

Forum Ride Along
SOCAL how did you apply did you apply online or in person? I applied online and am unsure if i should just go in and follow up?

bchasep

Forum Crew Member
Did you apply online? and how long ago? and are they hiring emt's right now ? :D i applied but havent heard back.

OP
OP
SoCalEMS

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
SOCAL how did you apply did you apply online or in person? I applied online and am unsure if i should just go in and follow up?

Did you apply online? and how long ago? and are they hiring emt's right now ? :D i applied but havent heard back.

I applied online on 2/6 and got a call back the next day. From what i heard they hired a lot of people so i must have applied at the right time. I would definitely call them back and do a follow up. When did you guys apply?

bchasep

Forum Crew Member
i just got a call earlier today for an interview for americare on thurs :D haha

got any insight on what the skills test is on?

OP
OP
SoCalEMS

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
i just got a call earlier today for an interview for americare on thurs :D haha

got any insight on what the skills test is on?

Nice hope it goes well... As far as skills go i've heard they do basics = ABC's, CPR, BVM and splints.. nothing too crazy. My buddy is out of town but i'll get back to you with more info once i hear from him.

EYousef89

Forum Ride Along
Nice hope it goes well... As far as skills go i've heard they do basics = ABC's, CPR, BVM and splints.. nothing too crazy. My buddy is out of town but i'll get back to you with more info once i hear from him.

Hey SoCalEMS Im wondering if you contacting your friend about Americares interview process. I also have an interview with them this Thursday and am pretty nervous. I'm looking for as much information as humanly possible to order to better prepare myself so anything that could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
Hey SoCalEMS Im wondering if you contacted your friend about Americares interview process. I also have an interview with them this Thursday and am pretty nervous. I'm looking for as much information as humanly possible to order to better prepare myself so anything that could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

AmeriCare isn't a prestigious company. Just dot wear casual clothes (no polo and jeans) but don't wear a full suit either. And be prepared for a panel interview - know a little about the company and you'll get the job. I worked there for 6-7 months before getting picked up somewhere else. Don't stress out. If you want more info use the search feature - every question you can ask has been pretty much answered somewhere on here.

OP
OP
SoCalEMS

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
Hey SoCalEMS Im wondering if you contacting your friend about Americares interview process. I also have an interview with them this Thursday and am pretty nervous. I'm looking for as much information as humanly possible to order to better prepare myself so anything that could help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Maybe this thread will answer most of your questions. Seems to me like you should be more worried about the written test rather than the skills. Good luck on your interview!

http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=28640&page=6

SOSummers7

Forum Ride Along
SOCALEMS hi i just applied to EA-Brea about 3 weeks ago and was going to do a walk in follow up, i was hoping maybe you knew whom i should ask to speak with?

thanks!!

Vudu Medic

Forum Ride Along
Emergency Ambulance

You want to know about Emergency Ambulance come talk to me. Have you already started? I can still fill you in on what you need to know. Hit me up