Ellite Ambulance Service

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Elite Ambulance been granted appeal stay. They will stay open till appeal decision is made.

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
How nice.. I have an interview with Elite EMS on Monday. Sure makes me want to get hired with them -_-

MRSA

Forum Crew Member
How nice.. I have an interview with Elite EMS on Monday. Sure makes me want to get hired with them -_-

I interview with them two days after medlife went under on 11/19

They were nice enough and I felt they were pretty legit. I am saddened to see this is all burning to :censored::censored::censored::censored: for them, but also there is a lot I don't know about this company as well as there was a lot I didn't know about medlife

I've got a number of friends at Elite. It'll really hurt families if they go under, I only hope that other companies will buy elites rigs and take on these EMTS

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I interview with them two days after medlife went under on 11/19

They were nice enough and I felt they were pretty legit. I am saddened to see this is all burning to :censored::censored::censored::censored: for them, but also there is a lot I don't know about this company as well as there was a lot I didn't know about medlife

I've got a number of friends at Elite. It'll really hurt families if they go under, I only hope that other companies will buy elites rigs and take on these EMTS

Did you not get the job after you interviewed with them?

Metro EMS News

Forum Crew Member
EMSA decisions/Appeals Officer transparency

Doesn't the rationale for Elite appealing the EMSA's decision seem unclear?
I believe that any request for a stay be made public, and the Appeals Officer be required to comply within a given time frame.
Does anyone know how I could research the Appeals Officer and the ultimate decision making process/time frame in which they have to arrive at a decision.
The same could be said for Med-Life Ambulance who has also enacted the same.
On behalf of the licensed companies - this seems unjust and any time granted to continue operation against the intent of the EMSA's ruling.
On behalf of the employees (former and current) working for Elie/Med-Life, a decision should be made promptly to give them finality.

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
Elite Ambulance

^_^What made you think she was a qualified manager?? because she is a paramedic??? courious

SkaMedic

Forum Probie
From what I have heard is that they have to start over again with another public hearing at the EMS Agency. No guarantees on the outcome of that hearing.

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
Gentle Ride Ambulance

Im considering applying fro Gentle Ride Ambulance in Glendale. Im still in the holding pattern for Care and McCormicks and I need to get to work. I heard Gentle Ride is a small company but I have spoken to some of there crew members and they seem to enjoy working there. I also noticed that they have applied for the county licence aswell. I anyone has anything to add about Gentle Ride I would appriciate it.....Thanks

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
See above, they won appeal.

just notified that....I have an interview tomarrow with them. what were the reasons why they won the appeal, I understand the Owners has criminal issues and the management was not very imformative.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
just notified that....I have an interview tomarrow with them. what were the reasons why they won the appeal, I understand the Owners has criminal issues and the management was not very imformative.

No clue why they won appeal but owner do not have criminal record, it's the husband of the owner that does. I suspect that ems board can't choose and pick which experience they like and don't like. Basically as long as it satisfy the requirements f they must approve it.

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
No clue why they won appeal but owner do not have criminal record, it's the husband of the owner that does. I suspect that ems board can't choose and pick which experience they like and don't like. Basically as long as it satisfy the requirements f they must approve it.

Thanks...anything on Gentle Ride?? are they a good company