Eascare Ambulance

Too Old To Work

Forum Lieutenant
I heard that Eascare was recently bought by a Canadian company. Does anyone know the details?

BostonMedic

Forum Ride Along
Eascare was recently bought out by a Canadian company. If you are looking for a job as a medic, I would turn the other direction and RUN! They will tell you during your interview and orientation that they are a family oriented company. This may have been true in the beginning but all they care about now is pure profit. They run the bare minimum of ALS trucks at all times. You are forced to sleep in the basement of a hospital where the room is filthy, that is if you even get 10 minutes to sleep. BLS trucks get sent to strokes, SOB, AMS.........because the medics aren't allowed to leave Boston Medical Center. When your partner calls in sick they will stick you with any warm body. They will put an EMT with 2 days experience on an ALS truck so they appear to be fully staffed to the contracted facilities. I could go on for days........................hopefully people will benefit from this. I'm glad I moved to a different company that will at least give you some 911 work