Duty Pants

AMPEMT85

Forum Probie
I'm in need of some navy blue duty pants. not sure what the difference is between station pants and the ****ies EMT pants but I need something like that. The ones made with nomex material would be better, but I don't know where I can find them for me! Guys have it so easy when it comes to looking for pants!

My mom has a subscription to quartermaster, but I was wondering if there is a better magazine or company that is more focused on fire/ems rather than law enforcement. I don't really need handcuffs or mase! Though it would be nice to have some handcuffs! :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
****ies from WalMart are cheap... and easy to fit.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
I'm in need of some navy blue duty pants. not sure what the difference is between station pants and the ****ies EMT pants but I need something like that. The ones made with nomex material would be better, but I don't know where I can find them for me! Guys have it so easy when it comes to looking for pants!

My mom has a subscription to quartermaster, but I was wondering if there is a better magazine or company that is more focused on fire/ems rather than law enforcement. I don't really need handcuffs or mase! Though it would be nice to have some handcuffs! :p

Go to galls.com they have a nice selection for fire and ems. They also have some stores in California and one in Kentucky.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Hmmm, my "duty pants" that work provided are just plain ****ies, I think. The brand labels have been removed by the uniform company. Anyway, all us women where the same things as the guys, just usually in smaller sizes.