Do EMT's get Polygraphed?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I just took beta blockers before mine. :)

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It does...was one of the many recommendations out of several different books I own concerning the subject.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Maury: So you believe you are a werewolf, and that if you don't get help, you will hurt someone?
Crazy: Yes maury, that is correct. I came here to get help. I want to be back to normal, but I need people to believe me first.

Maury: Well folks, we put this man on a lie detector test and the results when we get back!!

Welcome back folks, in this episode of Maury this man belevies he is a werewolf and if we don't help him he's going to hurt someone. So we put him to the test and hooked him up to a lie detector... Lets get those results... So Mr. Warrel, I have the results in my hand. Would you like me to open them?

Crazy: Yes Maury. I've been waiting a long time to finally prove to people I'm here. But I want you all to know whatever the results are. I'm still a person.

Maury: Alright then, lets get this going. So we asked you if you really are a were wolf. You said you were, and the lie detector determined.... Wtf is this right? It's the truth... HOLY *** EVERYONE RUN. We have a real life were wolf on the set, we're all gonna diee! SECURITY SHOOT HIM! NOWWWW! SYLVIA BROWN WHERE ARE YOU!??! WE NEED YOUUU!

Yes i'm bored.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It does...was one of the many recommendations out of several different books I own concerning the subject.

You sound like a man with something to hide :p

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Maury: So you believe you are a werewolf, and that if you don't get help, you will hurt someone?
Crazy: Yes maury, that is correct. I came here to get help. I want to be back to normal, but I need people to believe me first.

Maury: Well folks, we put this man on a lie detector test and the results when we get back!!

Welcome back folks, in this episode of Maury this man belevies he is a werewolf and if we don't help him he's going to hurt someone. So we put him to the test and hooked him up to a lie detector... Lets get those results... So Mr. Warrel, I have the results in my hand. Would you like me to open them?

Crazy: Yes Maury. I've been waiting a long time to finally prove to people I'm here. But I want you all to know whatever the results are. I'm still a person.

Maury: Alright then, lets get this going. So we asked you if you really are a were wolf. You said you were, and the lie detector determined.... Wtf is this right? It's the truth... HOLY *** EVERYONE RUN. We have a real life were wolf on the set, we're all gonna diee! SECURITY SHOOT HIM! NOWWWW! SYLVIA BROWN WHERE ARE YOU!??! WE NEED YOUUU!

Yes i'm bored.

LOL Although this sounds more like Jerry Springer than Maury Povich

Last edited by a moderator: