Critical Care Paramedics in Qatar 98k

FNGperpetual

Forum Crew Member
This sounds legit. I am working on my BS in Emergency Health Science, then i will apply when i graduate.

LYNNEPEACOCK

Forum Ride Along
Qatar Medic

Hello all, the last twelve months I have been working as an Independent Practicing Clinician here in Doha, Qatar. Qatar is the country to get the World Cup in 2022. There is a huge push to develop the EMS system here. They need to recruit at least forty more medics at this time. Especially Oregon Medics who have a great reputation out here because of our degree. Everyone knows someone out of work back home, or only working part time, or someone who hates the system back home and desperately wants a change.

Starting salary is $8300.00 USD per month
You get 45 days of paid holiday off per year to start. (Since those are working days. That's almost three months paid time off a year.)
You get paid round trip tickets home once per year on Qatar Airways back to the US. For yourself and your family.
You get free housing in a nice three bedroom flat. All utilities paid. (You pay Satellite and Internet)
You get full FREE medical for yourself, and your family.
If you have children, you get a percentage of money paid, toward paid private schooling.

The best part is that there are no taxes here, and if your outside of the US for 330 days. You pay ZERO State, or Federal taxes on your first $96,000. Then your only taxed on the amount over the 96k.

Working as an Independent Practicing Clinician is seriously the best job I have ever had. Think PA that comes to your house. We work in a two tier system. The Ambulance goes out first, and then if they need one of us, we respond in our Chase vehicle to assist.
We have very little to no medical over site (Independent Remember) I actually have my own medical practice here. We do carry clinical guidelines, but you don't have to follow them, as long as what your doing is Clinically Acceptable, and you have a reason for deviating from them. They are more there in case you get stuck, or don't know what to do. We carry a wide range of medications, that we would never be able to carry back home.

We work 16/12hr shifts per month. There is OT available if you want it. But we're caped at 56hrs per month. Not because there's not more OT. But because they still understand that spending time with your family is important.

Our equipment is all brand new, and State of the Art.
LifePak 15's
Glide Scopes
Fiber Optic Laryngoscopes
Oxylog 3000 plus vents
LUCAS CPR device.

I have been working overseas now for four years. This is by far the best contract I have ever worked on. If your looking for an adventure, fed up with the system back home, or want to save enough money to pay cash for a new home. This could be the job for you! If you have any further questions, or would like to know how to apply. Please feel free to message me. Cheers

Aaron McCord
Oregon Paramedic/AAS
Independent Practicing Clinician
Doha, Qatar

Hi Aaron

This is something I am interested in doing. Any chance you can point me in the correct direction please?

Thanks Lynne

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Hi Aaron

This is something I am interested in doing. Any chance you can point me in the correct direction please?

Thanks Lynne
That’s a nearly 6 year old post you’re replying to.
Head over to the international sub-forum for the latest updates in that area of interest.
We have a few members working contract gigs overseas currently that may be helpful to you.

LYNNEPEACOCK

Forum Ride Along
That’s a nearly 6 year old post you’re replying to.
Head over to the international sub-forum for the latest updates in that area of interest.
We have a few members working contract gigs overseas currently that may be helpful to you.
Thank you, where will I find the companies that recruit?

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
The best and the brightest.
...Good luck.

Preston11

Forum Ride Along
Qatar Medic

Hello all, the last twelve months I have been working as an Independent Practicing Clinician here in Doha, Qatar. Qatar is the country to get the World Cup in 2022. There is a huge push to develop the EMS system here. They need to recruit at least forty more medics at this time. Especially Oregon Medics who have a great reputation out here because of our degree. Everyone knows someone out of work back home, or only working part time, or someone who hates the system back home and desperately wants a change.

Starting salary is $8300.00 USD per month
You get 45 days of paid holiday off per year to start. (Since those are working days. That's almost three months paid time off a year.)
You get paid round trip tickets home once per year on Qatar Airways back to the US. For yourself and your family.
You get free housing in a nice three bedroom flat. All utilities paid. (You pay Satellite and Internet)
You get full FREE medical for yourself, and your family.
If you have children, you get a percentage of money paid, toward paid private schooling.

The best part is that there are no taxes here, and if your outside of the US for 330 days. You pay ZERO State, or Federal taxes on your first $96,000. Then your only taxed on the amount over the 96k.

Working as an Independent Practicing Clinician is seriously the best job I have ever had. Think PA that comes to your house. We work in a two tier system. The Ambulance goes out first, and then if they need one of us, we respond in our Chase vehicle to assist.
We have very little to no medical over site (Independent Remember) I actually have my own medical practice here. We do carry clinical guidelines, but you don't have to follow them, as long as what your doing is Clinically Acceptable, and you have a reason for deviating from them. They are more there in case you get stuck, or don't know what to do. We carry a wide range of medications, that we would never be able to carry back home.

We work 16/12hr shifts per month. There is OT available if you want it. But we're caped at 56hrs per month. Not because there's not more OT. But because they still understand that spending time with your family is important.

Our equipment is all brand new, and State of the Art.
LifePak 15's
Glide Scopes
Fiber Optic Laryngoscopes
Oxylog 3000 plus vents
LUCAS CPR device.

I have been working overseas now for four years. This is by far the best contract I have ever worked on. If your looking for an adventure, fed up with the system back home, or want to save enough money to pay cash for a new home. This could be the job for you! If you have any further questions, or would like to know how to apply. Please feel free to message me. Cheers

Aaron McCord
Oregon Paramedic/AAS
Independent Practicing Clinician
Doha, Qatar
I would like to know the process i need to take to apply and how if you could please email me at mcmillanpreston111@gmail.com I would really appreciate it