Contract Jobs

Lakaos

Forum Ride Along
Please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong section or it is not in line with the forum guidelines. If so feel free to delete, berate me via post or message, or anything else that is deemed appropriate.

I am a paramedic with 8 years experience ranging from transport medic, independent duty, to training officer at a large 911 agency on the east coast.

- Experience with rural and urban EMS, helicopter usage, and ground transport times well in excess of an hour
- 8 years experience with RSI
- Training officer for system with over 180 credentialed personnel
- Experience with logistics, ordering, narcotic and inventory management, centralized and dynamic deployment, and more
- Bachelors degree
- NREMT-P, AHA Instructors, ASHI Instructor, PHTLS Instructor, TECC Instructor, and more
- Many more qualifications that I can discuss via PM.

I recently left my job to pursue teaching, training, and contract work. I am available immediately for domestic travel and should have my passport renewed in the next two weeks for any international work. I have interest in a variety of areas and am flexible with schedules, accommodations, etc

- Shipboard work
- Overseas/Rural work in an austere environment
- Work related to COVID-19 treatment and screening
- Personal or concierge work for executives and their families
- Flight work via HEMS or fixed wing
- Security work, I have no issue being in live fire zones or working with armed forces (US or otherwise)

If anyone is currently looking for someone or knows of opportunities that are available now I would appreciate the contact. You can reach me via PM or in this thread.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I believe Vighter Medical has several COVID related positions for all levels. Legit/Professional company, no BS. Their positions are for screeners and other duties, located domestically.