Confused about Cert

AAA111

Forum Ride Along
So I recently passed the NREMT cognitive test and I passed the psychomotor test around two weeks ago. On my NREMT website it says that my Psychomotor results need to be reported to the NREMT by the appropriate agent. I am not sure what that means, and why I am unable to print out my cert from the website? Can someone please help clarify what it means and what I can do to get my cert from the national registry. Thanks.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
So I recently passed the NREMT cognitive test and I passed the psychomotor test around two weeks ago. On my NREMT website it says that my Psychomotor results need to be reported to the NREMT by the appropriate agent. I am not sure what that means, and why I am unable to print out my cert from the website? Can someone please help clarify what it means and what I can do to get my cert from the national registry. Thanks.
The place you did you psychomotor exam at needs to send the results to the NREMT. It sounds like they haven't yet for whatever reason. Contact the NREMT to clarify then contact whoever did your psychomotor.