Complaints about instructors, where do they go?

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
When I put in a formal complaint on an instructor, do I go to the one that is the head of the training program at my school or to the dean or is there some ems person I go to?

VCEMT

Forum Captain
Talk to the head of the program, first. Then, go to the school administration.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Entirely situation dependent. Variables include structure and model of program, and the type and scope of complaint. Usually, your best bet is to go to the program director directly, and voice your complaint in-person, before submitting a written complaint.

Good Luck!

Dan

firecoins

IFT Puppet
what is the complaint? If its bad enough the police could be the people. Maybe you need to suck it up.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Since it would be impossible for me (or anyone else) to answer how an institution of "higher" learning that I am unfamiliar with in a state I am not in deals with complaints or how those EMS related complaints are dirrected...

In my experience, all complaints go here...

photo_shred.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks guys. I will try to see where I can find the head of my program first thing tomorrow. Our primary instructor is out I believe recovering from a surgery so I can't just talk to him like I have in the past and this issue has gone way too far. It's time.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Go to the registrar and demand your money back.

Or tough it out then critique him/her/them.

fbsemssocial

Forum Probie
Complaint

It would depend on the complain but I agree with Mountain Res-Q