Community Leaders Announcements

Which two members would you like to see as a Community Leader?

• abckidsmom

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • Aidey

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Akulahawk

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • bigbaldguy

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • emt.dan

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Epi-do

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Since the poll closed after I went to bed, and I'm heading out the door to work the official results wil be released later today.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Butterfly ballot

Butterfly-Ballot_3767.JPG

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Only about 1% of the EMTLife population turned out to vote. Are we going to have people protesting against this 1%? :ph34r:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Occupy EMTLIFE!
bolaroja-doctors-clown-portraits_389447.jpg

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
how did these 6 people get nominated? what where the requirements?

why can't we write in people? I know some other people that would make awesome CLs.

I want to my a CL, how do I get my name to appear on the list?
The Community Leaders nominated several people who we felt would be good additions to the team. There were no requirements, per se, but we did look at several factors including but not limited to:
1) Post count
2) How long they've been a member here
3) Their history of reporting posts
4) Post content
5) Warnings/Infractions they've received **
6) How well we felt we could work with them

After a discussion among the CL's, each member that made the list was contacted via PM and was asked if they wanted to be considered for the job. After a brief explanation of the duties, some said yes and some said no. Those that said yes were added to the list to be voted on.

We discussed having members nominate others for the position, but we decided against this because of how much longer it would add to the process. We'll revisit the idea in the future if we decide to hold elections again. If you truly feel someone is deserving of being a CL, feel free to drop one of the CL's a line and point them out, and we'll try and bear that in mind next time we need to select CL's.

** Contrary to popular belief, you can have infractions and be a CL. You can not have a ban from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.