Co workers trying to get me fired

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
I've found that the people who make problems like that, are the ones trying to cover their own complacency or lack of ability by trying to take turds on people performing better than they are. Doesn't mean you don't have to watch your back, but people like this eventually get exposed

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea; I had people like that when I first started; others started all sorts of rumors; I worked harder (marked in service 15 minutes after marking on scene (if not faster, When possible). And Worked my shifts on time and stayed late when needed. Made others look bad, so in stead of improving themselves they tried to make me look bad.
Most bosses see that happening and either ignore it or fix it

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Tough it out man.

This is the real world. I'm not sure of your military background, but I've seen the same things in the military environment as well.

Asshats are everywhere. Do your best to steer clear, and always do your best on the job.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I had a secret weapon. I put it out on the grapevine that I had my USAF retirement lokced in (I thought!) and if someone pulled job-threatening cr@p on me I'd make it my retirement project to sue them personally, and the department as a whole.