Class starting, need a list.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Ian@Jul 23 2005, 07:08 PM
thanks for all the help, I have everything I need, and all of it fits into two pockets besides my book and paper. :) Everyone is stressing not to carry much, and from the looks of it, I won't be.
Gloves..... carry gloves.....

NEVER rely on the ones in the rig to be handy, keep a few sets in your pocket....

OP
OP
I

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Got the glove part down, can carry alot in one of the button pockets of the pants I found. (9 pocket BDU's from paintball, with no "splashes" on em) So I think I'm good to go...right now I just gotta concentrate on inferior and superior parts of organs..and such. :p Back to reading.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I think he needs the Whacker GlovPro 10000 ® by TWiT!

Twit.jpg

Because one paid of gloves is never enough!

OP
OP
I

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Ooooh, glovebox holder! :p I have a glove box for when I'm working on my car setup in my garage. Kinda sad how much I love my car. Back to studying *must memorize things*

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Ian@Jul 23 2005, 07:50 PM
Ooooh, glovebox holder! :p I have a glove box for when I'm working on my car setup in my garage. Kinda sad how much I love my car. Back to studying *must memorize things*
I'm working on a belt with a case for a BVM and airway kit, another case for a small trauma kit, and another case for a C-Collar.

It would have a hat that goes with it with letters that flash EMS, and a blue light on top with a miniature Q siren on the bill. There will be a battery pouch on the belt, as well as some batman like tools. Maybe a laynard that you can repell with or a built in pulse ox.

OP
OP
I

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Make one with a grapple hook "expeller", one that shoots the grapple hook out like batman! :p Uses compressed air! Wahoo!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Ian@Jul 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Make one with a grapple hook "expeller", one that shoots the grapple hook out like batman! :p Uses compressed air! Wahoo!
Naaaa, I may hurt myself.

OP
OP
I

Ian

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 23 2005, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 23 2005, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ian@Jul 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Naaaa, I may hurt myself. [/b][/quote]
Ya, that's true. We made a grappling hook cannon for fun out of a potato cannon once. That was stupid, very very stupid. It was fun as heck though!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Ian+Jul 23 2005, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ian @ Jul 23 2005, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 09:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ian
@Jul 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Make one with a grapple hook "expeller", one that shoots the grapple hook out like batman!  :p Uses compressed air! Wahoo!

Naaaa, I may hurt myself.
Ya, that's true. We made a grappling hook cannon for fun out of a potato cannon once. That was stupid, very very stupid. It was fun as heck though! [/b][/quote]
Oh?

OP
OP
I

Ian

Forum Crew Member
I keep seeing this phrase in my book, and must be missing it in the glossary, but what is MOI?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 08:41 PM

Twit.jpg

Yeah that will work.....

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jul 24 2005, 11:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jul 24 2005, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 23 2005, 08:41 PM

Twit.jpg

Yeah that will work..... [/b][/quote]
I like the one with the triple "Q" siren better.