Cheap physical exams in Orange County CA please?!

sunkissed

Forum Probie
Sorry if this is redundant but I've tried searching everywhere and can't seem to find anything!

I need to get a physical exam for my medical examiner's certificate. I don't have health insurance & I live in Orange County, CA. If anyone has a specific doctor or facility that they were able to get theirs done at, please let me know, it'd be greatly appreciated! :)

I realize that I have plenty of options but I want to be sure that the doctor is familiar with & capable of properly filling out the medical examiner's form without any issues or confusion.

OP
OP
S

sunkissed

Forum Probie
Wilkinson Chiropractic in Brea

Isn't that where Care sends people to do physical testing?

In case anyone needs a place to get their medical examiner's certificate, I found a chiropractor who charges $50 without insurance. It was fast & he was really nice. They also have the DMV forms so you only need to bring your DL. Pure Precision Chiropractic in Mission Viejo.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
On the instructions (somewhere), there's a list of all of the provider types that are qualified to do the exam. I've had Chiropractors do the exam. I think I've had a PA do it as well. Usually the Chiropractor has a cheaper rate. Just shop around and you'll find a place and provider to do the exam.