Cayman Islands EMS

XavierA92

Forum Ride Along
EMT in Cayman Islands

I have been looking for a few months now and still haven't had any luck. I want to work as an EMT in the Cayman Islands but am not to sure who to talk to about this. If any one can help me i will greatly appreciate it.
My girlfriend has been working at a resort there since January and i have been trying to join her and need some help.

Thank you,
Xavier

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Have you written or called them?

Stephen Duval is listed as the director of EMS. He's on LinkedIn. I'm sure you could ask him your questions, if you made a LI connection.

XavierA92

Forum Ride Along
EMS in Cayman Islands

Have you written or called them?

Stephen Duval is listed as the director of EMS. He's on LinkedIn. I'm sure you could ask him your questions, if you made a LI connection.

I just found him on there. I am not to familiar with how to use that site. I requested to "connect" with him. How else could i get in contact with him??

Thank you for your help.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Interesting thread guys. Did anyone ever find out additional information, work visa and paramedic reciprocity information, or contacts that may be hiring? I tried to make a LI connection with Stephen Duval but no luck yet.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Last edited by a moderator:

BritishMedic

Forum Ride Along
Hi all, I am sorry to revive this old thread again, but I was wondering what is the chances of a UK Paramedic getting out there and getting a job? I know that the levels are different as I don't think you have to do a Paramedic degree there? Any information you can give would be great. Thanks

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Blast from the past.... Did anyone ever make contact with an agency?