Careful what ya eat

SCEMT-B

Forum Crew Member
I was talking with my brother back home in california tonite and according to him an officer was poisioned by a Taco Bell employee three weeks ago. Apparently what happened is the CHP officer was getting dinner on the road at Taco Bell and the employee making the food put a cleaning agent in the officers food. When he took a bite out of his food it burned his mouth, luckly he didnt swallow any food. The officer was treated and released from the Hospital and is on leave til he recovers and the Employee was arrested. Careful what ya eat or where ya go eat, not everyone likes us even if we aren't Cops. Oh yeah and Taco Bell isn't gonan fire the guy either. :angry:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by SCEMT-B@Mar 27 2005, 10:47 PM
I was talking with my brother back home in california tonite and according to him an officer was poisioned by a Taco Bell employee three weeks ago. Apparently what happened is the CHP officer was getting dinner on the road at Taco Bell and the employee making the food put a cleaning agent in the officers food. When he took a bite out of his food it burned his mouth, luckly he didnt swallow any food. The officer was treated and released from the Hospital and is on leave til he recovers and the Employee was arrested. Careful what ya eat or where ya go eat, not everyone likes us even if we aren't Cops. Oh yeah and Taco Bell isn't gonan fire the guy either. :angry:
I'm not a fan of Tacos anyhoo; but I did become violently ill from Pizza Hut once. Too much grease I think

AJemt

Forum Crew Member
around here we know those restaurants as Toxic Hell.....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Young kid at register "Double %Y#^%#-burger...it's for a cop"
Farva "Why did you say that?...Is he going to spit in it?"
Kid "Don't spit in that cops' burger"

Farva "Does this look like spit to you?"

Ahh.... Super Troopers is wise at some points.....

Jon

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
There was a case like that near here where an 18yo at Mickie D's put glass in an officer's burger. The cop had cuts to his mouth, tongue, and throat.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Mar 28 2005, 12:39 PM
Young kid at register "Double %Y#^%#-burger...it's for a cop"
Farva "Why did you say that?...Is he going to spit in it?"
Kid "Don't spit in that cops' burger"

Farva "Does this look like spit to you?"

Ahh.... Super Troopers is wise at some points.....

Jon
Now I know what to do for the rest of the day... Watch SuperTroopers!

I took a break from EMS for the week, some call it a vacation. I decided to open the print shop for once, people were beginning to think I forgot about it. I have to print 850 CPR cards, and cut & score them by hand b/c the auto cutter seems to be DOA. I was planning on watching Trigger Happy TV but the satalite doesn't work either. Now I really wanna watch that movie.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
That's funny you mentioned it, I actually watched it last night, I swear that movie gets funnier every time I see it.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Mar 28 2005, 02:48 PM
There was a case like that near here where an 18yo at Mickie D's put glass in an officer's burger. The cop had cuts to his mouth, tongue, and throat.
I think i heard about that.