careflite garland ground

nickb1227

Forum Ride Along
what is the starting salary for an emt-basic at careflite ground? ive worked for guardian ems for about a year.

April

Forum Ride Along
I'm not sure about Careflite but I've worked for Pride EMS for several years and they pay well. Also the supervisors are really cool.

04_edge

Forum Crew Member
what is the starting salary for an emt-basic at careflite ground? ive worked for guardian ems for about a year.

From what ive heard, its higher then anywhere esle around here.

I'm not sure about Careflite but I've worked for Pride EMS for several years and they pay well. Also the supervisors are really cool.

I applied to Pride and got the run around. I talked to Supervisors twice in person, and both times i was told i would be contacted within a few days about starting ride-alongs with them. Never heard anything else from them.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

Let me put it this way: CareFlite, being a not-for-profit, is a lot more loose with their wages than for-profit companies. CareFlite pays their EMTs more than Paramedics at some companies in DFW make...