Care Ambulance

jnsangel33

Forum Crew Member
I was just invited to test with Care Ambulance.... Has any one here been through the process?? Curious if anyone can give me some pointers so I know what I need to be focusing on while studying. Thanks in advance to any of you that can help.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Which Care Ambulance? There's more than 1 in California alone and I know that there are others outside the state.

OP
OP
J

jnsangel33

Forum Crew Member
Oh.. .haha.. Sorry.. I applied and was invited to test with Care Ambulance Orange County, Ca :)

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Use the search feature.

SubiEmt

Forum Crew Member
Care ambulance requires a written test based on oc scope as well as a skills test before or after an oral interview. I believe orco runs fullerton/anihiem/grove/and orange? Gl with your test and oral

OP
OP
J

jnsangel33

Forum Crew Member
any tips on how I would study up for OC scopes?? I learned Riverside Co and know how to study up on new protocols for Riverside, but am unclear on how to read up on OC

EMSpassion

Forum Probie
I was also called to interview on the 16th of August at 8am. I'm really nervous, mostly about the written test. When are you going?

OP
OP
J

jnsangel33

Forum Crew Member
Awesome!! Congrats!! I don't have an official date as of yet. They sent me the email saying they'll get in touch with me w/in the week, which is by tomorrow. I am hoping their written test is like Lynch's ... theirs was easy. It isn't really the written I am concerned about as would be the panel ... questions... don't like that .... I get really nervous. Still hoping to get some feedback on this question before I have to go..... :) Good luck to you!

EMSpassion

Forum Probie
What type of scenario questions did they ask at Lynch? I work for an ift company right now but they didn't ask me anything regarding scenarios so that's why I'm a little worried. All they asked me was about myself and how I deal with situations at work. So I'm the opposite of you. Lol. Good luck to you too.

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Test is pretty straight forward. Little of everything so brush up. Trauma is a biggie. Skills test is some what intense. Go over the skills sheet learn it front to back no joke. They test op airway np airway and suctioning. Interview is also intense they wantyou to answer there scenario questions with problem ,action taken, and result. Suit is a must. Also heads up there is a essay question on what you would like to get out of working with them. I have over a year experience doing ift and a ekg tech and want selected. Best of luck.