Care Ambulance (I know... Another one!)

NorthCalEMT

Forum Probie
Did anyone take have an appointment this week that remembers what was on the written? I got a buddy going in on Friday for the written who asked me what subject matters he should specifically focus on studying in preparation for the exam. Since I have a horrible memory and couldn't remember much, I was hoping someone on here with the test fresh on their mind could help.

Thanks in advance!

nick92

Forum Ride Along
Well sir, I will see your friend tomorrow as I will have an interview as well.. good luck to your friend.

nick92

Forum Ride Along
got an interview today with them, idk how I did though lol

rcrystal

Forum Ride Along
@nick92

@nick92, how was it? Im interviewing the second week of january. anything i specific i should study up on? for the written? the skills? or panel?

ToyotaTruck

Forum Crew Member
Did anyone take have an appointment this week that remembers what was on the written? I got a buddy going in on Friday for the written who asked me what subject matters he should specifically focus on studying in preparation for the exam. Since I have a horrible memory and couldn't remember much, I was hoping someone on here with the test fresh on their mind could help.

Thanks in advance!

Standard EMT/NREMT questions. If you dont pass the written in the beginning of the test day you dont interview later in the day. Dont be that guy. Interview is all situational questions ("How have you taken control of a hectic situations?" etc) no ems interview questions. Skills are usually splinting or something like that, they give you the skills sheet to study. Dont dress like a hobo, smile. Goodluck

nick92

Forum Ride Along
@nick92, how was it? Im interviewing the second week of january. anything i specific i should study up on? for the written? the skills? or panel?

So.... I didn't get the job.. oh well :/ what can you do? lol. But they give you an exam which consisted of 50 questions, it was pretty easy, 2 people had to go home early though because they didn't pass the test. Then they text you on skills and the formal interview, which are all situational questions, none related to EMS, only questions purely on past experiences with previous employers. Skills were pretty easy, just follow nremt format, nothing too fancy. You can pm me if you would like.