Calendar app?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Is there a 24-hour shift friendly calendar app out there? I need to be able to manage my schedule in detail and the schedules of husband and kids in less detail.

What I would really like is a paper calendar in my phone, with just "work 0700-2300" in the note, and no detail in the calendar about what time it's happening.

I hate how the schedule looks the same full on days when I get off at 0700 as when I am working the whole day.

Is there an app for that?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Is there a 24-hour shift friendly calendar app out there? I need to be able to manage my schedule in detail and the schedules of husband and kids in less detail.

What I would really like is a paper calendar in my phone, with just "work 0700-2300" in the note, and no detail in the calendar about what time it's happening.

I hate how the schedule looks the same full on days when I get off at 0700 as when I am working the whole day.

Is there an app for that?

I know what you're talking about, my old windows mobile phone (5 or so years ago) did it where it shows a bar from the times I work. I'm not sure if any do that still.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I've been using the gmail calendar. It's pretty easy to use and u can set it to send you email reminders. I love it. It also automatically sinks across your home, comp, ect which is nice.

Chief Complaint

Forum Captain
I use the IAFF Pro Calendar app, good stuff.

You can program in your kelly days too, among other things. There is even a feature to keep track of your sick leave, vacation time, overtime, shift trades, etc.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I use Jorte on my droid. it syncs up with google calender. We use WhentoWork for scheduling, and my schedules gets automaticly exported to google calender and synced to my phone.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I use Jorte on my droid. it syncs up with google calender. We use WhentoWork for scheduling, and my schedules gets automaticly exported to google calender and synced to my phone.

Very nice. We use something similar to when to work in the airlines and it would be a dream come true if I could get it to sync with google calendar.

bahnrokt

Forum Lieutenant
Use businesscalender from appinex or something close. Works great.

Also for organization download evernote. I use it a lot with work tracking clients, and it is very easy to edit on your pc and sync with your Iphone or Droid. I can't live without it.

Last edited by a moderator: