CA EMT student on Judge Judy

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
Found this gem on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjVU5ugNz8

I was watching some judge judy as I was doing chores around the house and when I heard she was an EMT student, I had to watch.

I wonder if she ever graduated EMT school, and/or ever got a job in CA as an EMT.

Basically, it is a open/shut case of road rage with a great little temper tantrum about not providing CPR to Judge Judy. Coincidently the case had an ambulance in it as well. The trial begins after a quick clip from a late night show. I thought I should share this find with all of you guys when I saw the clip so enjoy :)

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I wish I had 13 minutes to watch this.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I just chuckled.

Thanks for watching my six.

Will avoid with prejudice.

OP
OP
DeepFreeze

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
Its the same old formula for a Judge Judy show, I just hate how she throws the EMT student thing out there, as if she would get the court case dismissed.

Reactions: Kaz

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
This thread is getting a lot of views today because of the episode of Judge Judy.

I wanted to add that the person playing the role of Kelly McKee is an actor. She should not be a representative of those in EMS.

Before hitting the exit button feel free to look around, and if you're in EMS, please join our great community.

Last edited by a moderator:

berkeman

Forum Lieutenant
I wanted to add that the person playing the role of Kelly McKee is an actor. She should not be a representative of those in EMS.

Are you sure about that? I've never heard that they use actors on the Judge Judy show...

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Why do you think that she was an actor? The litigants get an appearance fee and a free all-expenses-paid trip to Los Angeles and the chance to win up to $5,000. Not something that your typical EMT is going to pass up. They pay extras (typically actors) to pad out the audience...

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
I know one of the medics where we do some filming appeared on the show several years ago.