Buddy can ya lend a hand?

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
that is different. :ph34r:

Is that a "body part" site, or a plastic surgon???

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
:blink: Ok, thats odd :blink:

OP
OP
ipscscott

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Oct 4 2005, 10:43 PM
that is different. :ph34r:

Is that a "body part" site, or a plastic surgon???
Aparently you too can purchase your very own left ear.

16.jpg

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I didn't see brains for sale.

I need a new one.

But I'm ordering a Right ankle. :D

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Oct 5 2005, 02:52 AM
HEY...Hows it going with that? Are they still going with that Regional Pain Syndrome? You have been a very bad girl and not kept me/us/your "virtual family" UTD!!

Now, please update us and then go give yourself 20 lashings with wet spaghetti noodles!!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
:blink:

Is that real or fake?

WTF would you do with a REAL, DEAD... Corpse?

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by EMTPrincess+Oct 5 2005, 02:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EMTPrincess @ Oct 5 2005, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut@Oct 5 2005, 02:52 AM
HEY...Hows it going with that? Are they still going with that Regional Pain Syndrome? You have been a very bad girl and not kept me/us/your "virtual family" UTD!!

Now, please update us and then go give yourself 20 lashings with wet spaghetti noodles!! [/b][/quote]
Sorry! I thought I did update somewhere...see what I mean....I really do need a new brain..this one is faulty.

Well I got a new doctor...Very cool, very straight forward, he said it's not Reg.Pain Syndrome, it's that I'm not tolerating the hardware and my ankle is too skinny for the screws (they're trying to come out, it's a little gross) I'm having the hardware removed, but it has to stay in for 6 months before they can safely remove it. I've been on pain meds so long my tolerance is high so they put me on Fentnyl patch and oxycodone. Whoo hoo. It's going to be fun getting off this stuff :rolleyes:

(Can we make an uncooked noodle? I like a little sting B) )

Ok, so back on topic, WHKR, I would run, I have an unnatural fear of clowns, dolls and corpses. :unsure:

OP
OP
ipscscott

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Oct 5 2005, 10:49 AM
WTF would you do with a REAL, DEAD... Corpse?
Well, Halloween IS coming up........
Master_SiteArticle276540.jpg

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
or it is an unscrupulous mortician......