BLS Drug Profiles for Android

Summit

Critical Crazy
Hey, i want it for free! But I'll throw down a dollar for the ALS ver.

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Of course, if I do charge for it though I think I may make it more than just a Drug Profile app

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
Cool GUI dude!

Make an ALS oneee!!!!!! Pretty please???

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Cool GUI dude!

Make an ALS oneee!!!!!! Pretty please???

Yea, I am working on one now. However, I want to make it more than just a Drug Profile app. I am not sure what to add though, and Ideas? I was thinking of adding a ton of other stuff, like respirations, etc.

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Awesome !

EchoMikeTango

Forum Crew Member
can't seem to find this on my HTC hero Market Place. do you have a place we can directly download it from and install it from out home PC?

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
can't seem to find this on my HTC hero Market Place. do you have a place we can directly download it from and install it from out home PC?

You can't see it because it does not support your firmware version. I will mess with it, do some backporting and then I will update it on the android market and you should see it.

I will post here when I am done

SuperG

Forum Ride Along
I have the HTC Droid iris and cant not find your app. either. Please let me know when available

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Will do, also as a side note the ALS app will be out in a few days

Couldn't edit my above post, anyways I just released the ALS app on the market. You can download it by searching ALS Drug Profiles. Also, the ALS app should support lower android firmwares.

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
So my Droid Firmware is lower? that does not make sense. I have the newest phone.

weird
You have the HTC Hero right? I may or may not be wrong, but I believe all HTC phones with sense UI are 1.5. To confirm this would you mind checking your settings? It should be Menu>Settings>About Phone Then scroll down and it will tell you your firmware version. If it is 1.5 you do not need to worry because, HTC has said they will be updating sense devices to 2.x plus I am working on making the bls app run on 1.5

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Just wanted to let you know I just re upped the BLS app, it should work with lower firmware versions

piranah

Forum Captain
i cant tell you how long ive been waiting for something like this on android...im downloading now..ill let you know how i like it

edit: theres a listing Atrophine sulfate...its Atropine sulfate and when you click on it it shows aspirins info not Atropines

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
i cant tell you how long ive been waiting for something like this on android...im downloading now..ill let you know how i like it

edit: theres a listing Atrophine sulfate...its Atropine sulfate and when you click on it it shows aspirins info not Atropines

Oh dear! Let me fix that right now : /... ty for letting me know though

piranah

Forum Captain
no problem....fantastic app by the way...if you have any questions with the apps or any features that you might wanna put in PM me and ill give you my email or aim name

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
no problem....fantastic app by the way...if you have any questions with the apps or any features that you might wanna put in PM me and ill give you my email or aim name

awesome! I will do that. Right now I fixed the Atropine issue, and I am about to re-up however im going to check some stuff real fast.