Blizzard?!?!??!?!?!

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Reaction score
I'm going to continue to have all sorts of problems with the java snow!

Why is my snow going sideways across my screen now? It looks like a blizzard, except with only a few flakes and not a full white out!

Can we get some Easter (Christmas?) eggs like google?

I'm going to continue to have all sorts of problems with the java snow!

Why is my snow going sideways across my screen now? It looks like a blizzard, except with only a few flakes and not a full white out!

Can we get some Easter (Christmas?) eggs like google?

It correlates with the your pointer from what I have deduced through my incredible power of deduction :ph34r:

Is there any way to turn it off? It's sort of annoying.

Well it just eats up a lot of my RAM for some reason. Firefox usually sits at 1-1.2 gig of Ram, but when EMT Life is open, it sits at 1.7-1.9!!!

The forecast is calling for clearer skies.

Oh, well i just found out that in IE, the snow takes up less ram. It's weird because IE is inferior at everything... Anyways, I'm gonna be on EMTLife on IE and do everything else on the interwebz in firefox!

Oh, well i just found out that in IE, the snow takes up less ram. It's weird because IE is inferior at everything... Anyways, I'm gonna be on EMTLife on IE and do everything else on the interwebz in firefox!

Was this tested after I removed the snow?

Oh, I guess it might have been... I don't think I was paying close enough attention!

Back