Best Pants and Boots?

Kevinf

Forum Captain
I see the key holder now, I've seen those before, just wasn't sure who they were for. Makes sense. Who makes those pants?
I like the fold in flaps too, how does that benifit in your line of work?
Sorry if I ask stupid questions, just trying to get as much information as possible. Thanks for the input.

Duluth Trading Company makes the pants, they also have them in thermal lined versions.

The tuck in flaps are nice because it allows me easy access to a pocketful of gloves that I don't need to fight with the flap for, but I can untuck the flap if I'm going to be out in the rain or I want to secure something else in the pocket instead. I can choose to leave the one tall rider pocket free or covered depending on what I'm carrying and if I want quick access or security.

Last edited by a moderator:

kneedz

Forum Ride Along
The tuck in flaps are nice because it allows me easy access to a pocketful of gloves that I don't need to fight with the flap for, but I can untuck the flap if I'm going to be out in the rain or I want to secure something else in the pocket instead. I can choose to leave the one tall rider pocket free or covered depending on what I'm carrying and if I want quick access or security.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to take a look at those, thanks for the input. Great information so far I appreciate it. Have a great holiday!