Best Equipped School in the Nation.

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Some random pictures of my EMS School. This school covers...

First Responder
EMT
Paramedic
EMS Academy
Police Academy
CO Academy
Dispatch

We are the best equipped school in the Nation !! Cazy huh. You name it we have it to train with.
We run our scenarios in "scenario village". Its a whole little city complete stores, banks, hospital, houses.

I'm not trying to sound snobby... I'm just really proud to have the privlage to attend this school.

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
EMTSteve

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
forgot to add that I'm new to these forums and wanted to say HI to everyone !

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
I would be pretty proud too as long as it is quality education and not just flash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
We are the best equipped school in the Nation !! Cazy huh. You name it we have it to train with.
We run our scenarios in "scenario village". Its a whole little city complete stores, banks, hospital, houses.

I am glad you are proud of your school. Looks like they worked hard developing it. Personally, I do not think public safety and EMS have much in common. They are just part of the initial care, with a shared goal.

I am glad to see your institution has implemented scenario type training. The university I teach at uses similar type of scenario base settings. We have for the past 30 years, and it has proven to be very successful. We expanded in sharing with the nursing division a mock ED, CCU, with a DAN simulator mannequin that can perform outlandish simulations and an OB mannequin that actually screams and has dilation of the cervix, etc.. too weird, but can assist in teaching details.

I hope they have increased clinical time as well...

Welcome to the site and good luck in school.

R/r 911

OP
OP
EMTSteve

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Where are you located at? Or shall I say, where is your school located at?

The school is located in Windsor, California

Santa Rosa Junior College Public Safety Center

I got class tomarrow so i'll snap some more pics.

OP
OP
EMTSteve

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Here we are running another senerio (like we do everyday).

Our squad set this one up.
1 Pt. motocycle v.a, under a another vehicle.
Right side closed femur fracture.
Adbomen tenderness.
Lowerd BP
Elevated Pulse

94150395xb5.jpg