Baby Girl

JB42

Forum Crew Member
Having a baby girl in January. Cant wait. Drunk as a skunk, went out tonight, as I found out this afternoon, and I can't wait to be a dad. So happy right now I just couldn't help but post. I guess it's sad that my spelling and grammar drunk is better than some sober. Oh well. Enjoy your night everyone!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
congrats dude!!!!! are you going to try and deliver the baby?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hope you stop getting drunk and set a better example for the kid.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
went out tonight, as I found out this afternoon, and I can't wait to be a dad.

Chill out people, it's called celebrating.

Congratulations! Hope you and your SO have a healthy baby and a happy family.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Yup celebrating. Getting drunk. Risking injury or even death. You can celebrate w/o getting drunk.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yup celebrating. Getting drunk. Risking injury or even death. You can celebrate w/o getting drunk.

And generally you can remember it better and have more fun sober.

Or maybe that's just my experience.

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Perhaps he was responsible and had someone drive for him... there is a thought.... congratulations! I know how excited I was when I found out about my kids.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
-sets down whiskey bottle- damnnn work in 2 hours.... i got a long drive. better get goin

EDIT: Congrats man :]

medic417

The Truth Provider
news flash, guys! life is risky. get over it!

Taking this type of risk especially now with more responsibility is not a risk needed. Nor is it a good example.

kittaypie

Forum Crew Member
"taking this type of risk"? having a beer with the guys after finding out you're gonna be a dad?

um, ok...

Pudge40

Forum Lieutenant
Taking this type of risk especially now with more responsibility is not a risk needed. Nor is it a good example.

Why not for all he knows he could die in his sleep. In my opinion it is not taking a real big risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epi-do

I see dead people
Congrats on the baby girl! Being a parent is an awesome experience!

medic417

The Truth Provider
"taking this type of risk"? having a beer with the guys after finding out you're gonna be a dad?

um, ok...

Having a beer one thing having so many he was drunk another. It is time to be responsible adults.

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
Kids are awesome. Congrats on the baby!!! I have 3 under 5. :wacko: They keep me on my toes but there is never a boring day with them.

Dominion

Forum Asst. Chief
Having a beer one thing having so many he was drunk another. It is time to be responsible adults.

Some people like to go out and get a little drunk, who cares. As long as he gets home saafe at the end of the night (taxi, DD, etc). Again, congrats on the baby, I can't wait till we have our own children and you can bet I'll be out celebrating with my friends and family when it happens.