Babies Don't HAVE bones!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Apr 17 2005, 07:02 AM
TTLWHKR was just telling us his (or her, not sure about that one) observations from what he/she observed.
TTLWHKR is the EMT formerly known as Blue.

But I am not bashing the EMS system there, it is just different.

You will see the same thing anywhere you look... Stupid providers who are burned out and/or just don't care and will be lazy. I've seen guys walk pt's to the truck, have pt. climb into truck to lay on backboard and be strapped down.

Blue - Don't know where in Canada (rural/urban) but I've heard of the same happening in extreme rural settings, as the closest EMS is 15-20 minutes or more away. Philly PD does it in the city for GSW's - often if they can't hear the medic unit, the pt. is in the back of the wagon and class I to the closest trauma center.

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
Well dont take this all the wrong way I am not that upset just had to get my point across also.
As for the one instance with the RCMP taking the pt away well they dont have any training besides maybe first aid and cpr. Ambulance here is not affiliated with the RCMP at all. Every province is different in Sask they are private and here in BC where I am living now it is government run. If you were in rural Sask then yes EMS probably would have taken a good 20 + mins.
Since a Primary Care Paramedic is the US Equivlent to the EMT-B
Not too sure about being the same eviquivalent actually. Now that they went and changed eveything over to "something" Care Paramedic we all have new skills and training. We used to be called EMT-B and so on but have been given a greater scope of practise with the PCP course. But who knows I dont really know much about the American system just from what is rumoured.

Lesson learned is never use exclamation marks when making a point!!!!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief

TTLWHKR was just telling us his (or her, not sure about that one) observations from what he/she observed.

TTLWHKR - AKA - TOTALWHACKER - AKA - BLUE

Is 100% Male...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
:lol:

I was wondering when you were going to respond to that one!

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Apr 17 2005, 05:36 PM
:lol:

I was wondering when you were going to respond to that one!
There was a forest fire... Apparently "Red Flag Warning" and "Burn Ban In Effect", means that people should set large bon fires in wooded areas, then try to put out the ensuing massive brush fire with cups of water, then walk six miles till you get cell phone use to call someone and ask what you should do... wait another 45 minutes till the old guy in the forestry tower wakes up from his nap and spots flames leaping from the ridge line, and wait along side the road till someone comes along and ask if their bon fire is supposed to be 75 acres in size...

<rests his fingers>

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry..I know no "blue man"

Did I know you when you were blue?

But I should say, I am glad things are looking up for you and your no longer blue.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Apr 17 2005, 03:59 PM
till someone comes along and ask if their bon fire is supposed to be 75 acres in size...

Only if you're trying to make a 5000 lb S'more. :lol:

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Coke vs Pepsi......they are all basically the same, with some minor differences.
Pepsi is not basically the same as Coke.

:blink: Coke.... Peh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by ffemt8978+Apr 17 2005, 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Apr 17 2005, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Apr 17 2005, 03:59 PM
till someone comes along and ask if their bon fire is supposed to be 75 acres in size...

Only if you're trying to make a 5000 lb S'more. :lol: [/b][/quote]
LMAO!!!!

(Is this an ok post to use exclamtion points?)

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Apr 18 2005, 10:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Apr 18 2005, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Apr 17 2005, 08:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Apr 17 2005, 03:59 PM

Only if you're trying to make a 5000 lb S'more. :lol:
LMAO!!!!

(Is this an ok post to use exclamtion points?) [/b][/quote]
LOL, I think so.

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Apr 18 2005, 11:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Apr 18 2005, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon@Apr 18 2005, 10:49 AM

(Is this an ok post to use exclamtion points?)
Am I missing something? [/b][/quote]
LMAO @ your new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I love your new picture for your name TTLWCKD!

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. :lol:

emt3225

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Apr 15 2005, 11:54 AM
What kind of morons were these people? They should lose their certs - they obviously cheated to pass Peds and A&P.
i was thinking the same thing...what fools... :unsure: