Awaiting Nremt Results!

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Best thing for skill stations is what we like to refer to as verbal diarrhea. As nice as that sounds its the truth talk your way through the scenario. Say lots and say what your thinking for the scenario.

NJEMT1

Forum Probie
Just went on the website and saw that I passed the NREMT exam- I am truly relieved and excited- Thanks to all for your encouragement and advice- Now the hard work truly begins!::)

Congrats! I just got my EMT card in the mail today...found out I passed a few days ago, but the state took a little while to get the cards out. I know the feeling...I had to wait for my results for over a month, but I passed...the first time...with a 78%, so I'd say it was worth the wait, and oh man am I relieved I passed!

slallak

Forum Ride Along
Hey I just go my results on monday so far most of my class has past the test but the other class that we took it with they have not done as well. I think that it has more to do with your teacher and how you are taught than anything. It also took me 4 weeks to see that I passed online. I still haven't gotten the envolpe. Good luck and don't loose your mind.

corbin

Forum Probie
Hey all, I took the exam on Monday night- We had been told that we could expect alot of CPR sequence questions and choking sequence questions- I was surprised that aside from 2 defib. questions, they didn't hit that area- THere were alot of weird " scene safety" questions- Like- "you are summoned to a house where a girl tells you she wants to kill herself with a gun-" you- (a) approach her and attempt to speak with her in a calm, quiet manner, (b) call for police backup, (c) get out, asap, or ( d) ask to speak to a family member- Always remember personal safely first, and get the hell out!!! THere were quite afew nitro and oral glucose questions-

Is anyone else out there waiting for results? For anyone who took the exam this past year, what have your pass rates been like, in your respective classes? Good luck to all - " Nervous in NJ "

Good Am.............I took my exam on 03/17/2007 still nothing, my problem with the NREMT is, they shouldn't tell people there is a 100% gurantee that your results will be online in 2 business day, that is BS. I wrote a letter to them, saying just tell people look for your results in 1 to 2 weeks.
JC

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
You sure they haven't posted?
Check your candidate status, it will be in a box, with "passed" in bold. It's hard to catch.

corbin

Forum Probie
You sure they haven't posted?
Check your candidate status, it will be in a box, with "passed" in bold. It's hard to catch.

Hi.......I've checked nothing is there. When I called them, they said there was a problem in positing my results and that she wil have a technician locate it and post it and get this, it still might take up to a few days to correct. That is really absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have applied for a job with the fire dept and that is on hold thanks to that. Will keep you posted. Thanks for the response.
joyce

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I passed the NREMT-Paramedic computer exam!!! WOOHOO! :)
I take my skills on Saturday. Any advice????

Remember to take your own pulse and monitor your respiratory rate. Breathe and Relax! You know this stuff!

April White

Forum Ride Along
I had 110 questions and passed! I think in the beginning, I was nervous and didn't do so good but killed it at the end! Lastly, I had remembered my last question which was on the signs and symptoms of appendicitis! I knew I had answered correctly and therefore was pretty confident I had passed!