Attacks on Ukrainian hospitals, ambulances increasing rapidly, WHO warns

Summit

Critical Crazy

The U.N. agency confirmed on Monday that at least nine people had died in 16 attacks on health care facilities

After that article was published, Russian forces shelled a Children's and Maternity Hospital destroying it, patients injured and buried in rubble... during a CEASEFIRE

Slightly graphic, but the cost must be known.

I cannot imagine being in a hospital under artillery or rocket attack.

I wish I could do something... I'm sure they need nurses and EMTs but I don't speak Ukrainian.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
OP
OP
Summit

Summit

Critical Crazy
It'd take some bravery... the Russians said they are treating foreigners as mercenaries. I doubt the Russians will draw distinctions between military aged foreign men who claim they are just medical volunteers when administering bullets to brainstems.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
It'd take some bravery... the Russians said they are treating foreigners as mercenaries. I doubt the Russians will draw distinctions between military aged foreign men who claim they are just medical volunteers when administering bullets to brainstems.
We agree, the Russians don't draw distictions between Woman and Children, Ukrainian Military, foreign volunteers, Hospitals or anyone else.