Applying online with AMR

Fbarba123

Forum Lieutenant
For those of you who have applied online, for an open position with AMR.

How long did it take you to hear back?

Was it a call or email?

Thanks. and happy friday!

emtstudent04

Forum Lieutenant
I applied with AMR back on March 31st for San Diego County. There not hiring what so ever. I called them a few times E mailed them a few times. Then the last time i called them they said there not hiring for the rest of the year. AMR is very difficult to get on with atleast in San Diego they are.

clibb

Forum Captain
I did and I got some help from Linuss when I had some questions.
I got an interview with them on Monday. They said there should be around 100 people interviewing.

reidnez

Forum Crew Member
I applied with them in person about 2 months ago. No interviews yet. Note that you'll have to do a written test on the spot, not sure if that's the case online but you should prepare for it either way. It was 50 questions I think, all NREMT stuff.

Apply everywhere and don't get discouraged. I've had 3 interviews so far and another one on Tuesday, so people are at least hiring. Don't forget to apply at hospitals, that's where my interview is on Tuesday.

Porkchop

Forum Crew Member
I applied with them in person about 2 months ago. No interviews yet. Note that you'll have to do a written test on the spot, not sure if that's the case online but you should prepare for it either way. It was 50 questions I think, all NREMT stuff.

Apply everywhere and don't get discouraged. I've had 3 interviews so far and another one on Tuesday, so people are at least hiring. Don't forget to apply at hospitals, that's where my interview is on Tuesday.

What hospital?

bryncvp

Forum Lieutenant
Rookie here.....AMR?? What does that stand for?

medic417

The Truth Provider