Applying for CARE

EMTSic

Forum Probie
I am applying for CARE Ambulance in Orange, and i was just wondering if there were any tips any of you have about interviews?

This would be especially helpful if you have worked or work for CARE ambulance company.

Let me know
Thanks

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
use the search feature.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Search "CARE ambulance" and you should get some results with good info.

OP
OP
E

EMTSic

Forum Probie
That is what i figured, i looked up Care Ambulance and im not seeing anything to do with the CARE ambulance i am referring to.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
just start hitting the next page button. I have made several posts about the hiring process, and yes it is for the CARE you are speaking of.

Rev.IKON

Forum Crew Member
i had gotten an email from care monday about filling out some pre interview stuff.. but i had just gotten hired somewhere else the same day. and also a call back form lynch the next day. just letting u know so u can get along lil doggie :p

OP
OP
E

EMTSic

Forum Probie
i had gotten an email from care monday about filling out some pre interview stuff.. but i had just gotten hired somewhere else the same day. and also a call back form lynch the next day. just letting u know so u can get along lil doggie :p

Where did you get hired at?

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
trust me, continue with care. I am not going to bad mouth any company, but try your hardest to get with care...

surfinluke

Forum Crew Member
I definitely agree with socalmedic. I have been with care for going on 6 months, and am so glad that I am working with them...