Anyone got hired by ProTransport-1?

Futureblue

Forum Probie
They are strange.

I got hired else where, but prior to that pro-transport called me and left a message asking for an asap call back to set up an interview. I returned the call within 15 min, but got no answer and left a message. Two days later, after not getting a call back, I called again. But this time the voicemail is full - So I sent an e-mail.

It's been over two weeks since then and I never did get a return call or return e-mail.

Good luck, man. I know you've been looking for awhile. The company that hired me said they get 20 EMT applications a day. A DAY! It's crazy considering how crap the pay is.

OP
OP
L

LostViet408

Forum Crew Member
They are hard to get in contact, but you will get through them if you keep calling them. One time I had to keep calling them throughout the whole day and I finally reached them at 5:30pm. She just asked me basic questions on the phoned and then scheduled me an interview the next day. I hope you get through to them, their company is pretty big and heard good things about them. They also got a station out in San francisco, good luck!