Anyone got any good news to share about

krj00

Forum Ride Along
that new blood substitute they were using? Wackermedic was pretty excited about it for awhile and rescuejew too. Maybe it didn't pan out and just went by the wayside.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
I had a day off yesterday and went out on a date with my wife finally. (dinner and a rock concert)B)

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
coloradoemt said:
I had a day off yesterday and went out on a date with my wife finally. (dinner and a rock concert)B)

Well aren't you cool.
Who'd ya see?

Your definition of cool may be different from mine.
Wait, you're older, it is different. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Rock Concerts are always cool...B)

I got to go on a date last weekend myself, but no good bands ever come here :sad: So we saw Underworld Evolutions and played pool.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Phrida said:
Your definition of cool may be different from mine.
Wait, you're older, it is different. :p

WOOOW!!! :)

We went and saw Disturbed. Hemlock and Blood Simple opened for them. Disturbed was awesome...

You were probably guessing we saw Neil Diamond or somthing huh??

Last edited by a moderator:

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Wingnut said:
Rock Concerts are always cool...B)

I got to go on a date last weekend myself, but no good bands ever come here :sad: So we saw Underworld Evolutions and played pool.

We used to play pool but my wife hates to lose and the reach you can obtain when swinging a pool que is incredible...:wacko: B) No but seriously, how was that movie? We are thinking about seeing it.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I've never been to a concert, not any with a mosh pit any way. My wife is very controlling.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Not even an EMS standby???

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Well Jay is an incredible pool player and he's been teaching me for years now. It just takes SO much practice to get good...you have to REALLY love the game. LOL and the wrath of the pool cue can be deadly, pre-EMS I saw a guy get his head split open by one.

Only concert I've been to was Ozzfest '97. It was awesome, I loved every minute of it, and when Ozzy came out, it was incredible, eveyone shut up and was awestruck. Pantera and Type-O negative were there too. Like I said it was great. (I was forced to see Yanni once but I'm still trying to block that out of my memory) And I happen to like Neil Diamond. :p

The movie....was better than the first one and I loved the first one. It told you all about the history, and really shows what the hybrid is capable of.

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Ozzy was good in concert. I saw him when Metallica opened for him. I also saw Godsmack last year and it is impossible to explain how good they are. Took my girls to see System of a Down last year and they were insanely good in concert. That was a good day too as I was the worlds greatest dad again... for awhile... how quickly teenagers forget stuff...:sad:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Good news, in a sense.... I know we have some military folks around here, and perhaps someone knows someone who can benifit:

http://www.herrs.com/Soldiers/SendSnacks.html

A local snack distributor is donating 1000 "junk food care packages" to active-duty soliders. - just something that might make someone's day.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Stevo said:
he ain't dead yet?

what does he do?

3 sets with 2 naps inbettween?

~S~
I thought that was Mick Jagger and the "Rolling Stoned"

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
MedicStudentJon said:
I thought that was Mick Jagger and the "Rolling Stoned"

LOL, but it's more Keith than Mick leading the "why aren't you dead yet" pack.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
emtI said:
We're going to see Motley in Lincoln next month. Can't wait!

I actually have to admit I'm not a big Motley Crue fan. I'm more of a Megadeath lady.