Anybody ever used EMTQuiz.com to study for NREMT-B?

DM1995

Forum Probie
I ran across this site called EMTQuiz.com and it looks ok to me but I wanted some opinions. The fee is around 50 dollars and it gives one year membership which seemed to be longer than most other sites. If you have used it and liked or disliked it I want to hear a few opinions before I join.

OP
OP
D

DM1995

Forum Probie
Thanks for the reply. I do agree about the site looking shady. I also just found on EMTQuiz where the money back offer can be revoked without member notice so I really don't trust it now. I am going to check out the link you posted, I've actually heard a lot of good things about that site just have not checked it out myself.

floridamed224

Forum Crew Member
Hello everyone. Paramedic student here. In my class we are pretty much done with the book portion of the class and are doing our clinicals and field experience. Which of the study programs (JBLearning, FISDAP, etc.) does everyone recommend for me to use for the next 5 months until I take my final exams and the state test? I don't plan on doing 1,000 + questions every day on the site but just need something to help keep the information fresh in my mind.

Medicgirli87

Forum Probie
I used the emtquiz.com rescource paid the 50 dollars. It wasn't great, but it had alot of info and tons of quizes and practice exams. I used it for a week straight then passed my nremt on the first try....good luck :)

Gurby

Forum Asst. Chief
Hello everyone. Paramedic student here. In my class we are pretty much done with the book portion of the class and are doing our clinicals and field experience. Which of the study programs (JBLearning, FISDAP, etc.) does everyone recommend for me to use for the next 5 months until I take my final exams and the state test? I don't plan on doing 1,000 + questions every day on the site but just need something to help keep the information fresh in my mind.

JB Learning Navigate Test Prep is a good bet. Seems to be most highly regarded on here, and the most representative of what you see on the NREMT. $70 buys you 365 days of access so you're covered there.