Any Liberty Ambulance Paramedics able to PM me?

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
I'm interested in applying and was hoping an employee could give me a heads up about the company. Thanks !

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
You're going to need to be a lot more specific. Which Liberty Ambulance?

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Don't do it. I had buddy's there like a yr or two there and they were only paid als rate when they ran a als call. Idk maybe it has changed. And there scheduling sucked

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Don't do it DJ, pull some strings somewhere else. Apply with Care, Bowers, Lynch, Schaefer....anywhere else.

I worked for their management team for a long time. I had a couple friends go to Liberty, they tried to convince me to come with them to the "greener grass", Liberty burned them all. None of them work there anymore.

I'll never work for their management again. The cons far outweigh the pros. The money isn't worth it. I'm not taking a write up because some manager has inter-management beef and wants to prove some stupid point by writing up the ENTIRE company.

If you're looking to set down and put some quick money in your pocket while waiting for another company's offer, go for it, but Keep the engine running and be prepared to lift off. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors, remember why you became a medic, and choose a company that sets you up for success down the road of life.

RocketMedic

I would literally move to California from God's County of Texas for Hall if I could.

RocketMedic

Oh, but I cannot. I am tied here by my wife's job and insistence we stay no more than 12 hours from El Paso.