Any info on ALS IFT companies in So Cal???

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I think it’s a drive for most unless you could start off on 24hr shifts
I mean...I guess? There’s just something to be said about quality and overall happiness with your employer. I dunno, I’m probably biased.

Also, many people split rooms, share rent, etc. They make it work.

OP
OP
J

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I mean...I guess? There’s just something to be said about quality and overall happiness with your employer. I dunno, I’m probably biased.

I saw an opening for 12 hr day shifts in Mojave for hall. Definitely be interested in that! But still waiting on my state card to arrive to start applying places.

OP
OP
J

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I saw an opening for 12 hr day shifts in Mojave for hall. Definitely be interested in that! But still waiting on my state card to arrive to start applying places.

Bakersfield is bit far for 12 hr shifts but if pay is decent be worth it for being able to work as a primary medic with BLS departments

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas

This. I make a decent wage and really am not happy because I don’t like how my employer treats people or operates. The orange light is strong! 24/48s, Wheelchair vans and a culture of apathy and disrespect wear on you.

Last edited:

CbrMonster

Forum Lieutenant
I agree but, when i’m Pretty cemented at where i’m At it’s not easy. If I wasn’t married single and not expecting a second kid, things would be different i’d Jump all over it like fat chick on cake

USHmedic

Forum Probie
I just obtained my medic and have been searching around for jobs. I am open to going up to hall or even American up in Fresno, or AMR in riverside/ San Bernardino but I also keep coming across job openings for ALS IFT medics in orange and Los Angeles county that pay $24-30 starting. I can't find any info on what they do/ or are able to do.
If anyone has any information on what kind of calls they run that would be greatly appreciated!

I would suggest checking out the Central CA companies. They all run primary ALS and you’ll probable make more $. Since they typically don’t nickel and dime you like IFT ALS companies.

Check out: American Ambulance of Visalia, Lifestar Ambulance, Exeter District Ambulance, Imperial Ambulance, American Ambulance Fresno, Sequoia safety Council, Tule River Indian Health Center, Hall, Etc.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I would suggest checking out the Central CA companies. They all run primary ALS and you’ll probable make more $. Since they typically don’t nickel and dime you like IFT ALS companies.

Check out: American Ambulance of Visalia, Lifestar Ambulance, Exeter District Ambulance, Imperial Ambulance, American Ambulance Fresno, Sequoia safety Council, Tule River Indian Health Center, Hall, Etc.

I’m actually looking at these too