Any good online practice quizzes/guides for National Paramedic???

Fenix

Forum Ride Along
Hello all, I'm new here and just wondering if I can get some help with getting my National Medic.

I have already spent sometime on here looking at posts about online quizzes and guides but theres a lot of conflicting info.

Does anyone have actual purchase and satisfaction or dissatisfaction stories of any of there programs. I am an IL. medic and need to get my National because of work.

I'm looking into this one in particular ( emt-national-training.com). Anyone know if its a good purchase? Or any others...?

Christopher

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello all, I'm new here and just wondering if I can get some help with getting my National Medic.

I have already spent sometime on here looking at posts about online quizzes and guides but theres a lot of conflicting info.

Does anyone have actual purchase and satisfaction or dissatisfaction stories of any of there programs. I am an IL. medic and need to get my National because of work.

I'm looking into this one in particular ( emt-national-training.com). Anyone know if its a good purchase? Or any others...?

JB Learning's Paramedic Test Prep I really enjoyed. Tough questions, lots of questions, plus each question comes with an indepth reasoning for why the correct answer is correct and why the other answers are not. It can't hurt to buy it and use it, plus you get access for a year (coughchooseageneralpasswordandotherscanenjoycoughcough).

I can't say whether I would have passed without it, but I definitely felt better prepared going into the NR test. The NC test I would have passed without it.

As always, your mile may vary, caveat emptor, one in the bush is worth two in the fist, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and all the regular disclaimers.

Sublime

LP, RN
JB Learning's Paramedic Test Prep I really enjoyed. Tough questions, lots of questions, plus each question comes with an indepth reasoning for why the correct answer is correct and why the other answers are not. It can't hurt to buy it and use it, plus you get access for a year (coughchooseageneralpasswordandotherscanenjoycoughcough).

I can't say whether I would have passed without it, but I definitely felt better prepared going into the NR test. The NC test I would have passed without it.

As always, your mile may vary, caveat emptor, one in the bush is worth two in the fist, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and all the regular disclaimers.

I used JB Test prep also. I feel the same way. Not sure if I would of failed without it, but it certainly helped.

Sodapop

Forum Crew Member
I have tried a product from http://emssuccess.com/ I just downloaded the MP3s last week. I am using these as review as I have been out of class 11 months waiting for an internship to get my ride hours done. I can not say how it will help for national testing but I can say I am enjoying the content so far. It is not a sample test but is a condensed version of content that you need to learn including all medic drugs with class, actions, indications/contra, dose, side effects. I made 2 playlists one for drugs and one for topics and have them on my iPod, Phone, & tablet. I also burned to CDs. I listen in car, between errands on phone, at night before bed and usually fall asleep and realize the files played most of the night.

Can not tell you how it works as I have no proven results yet but for $30 I felt it was a great investment to basically have main content, on MP3 with me everywhere I go so I can listen to a 4 minute segment or if a long wait a 30 minute section.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

I used EMT National Training and passed the NREMT-P first try at 80 questions. To be honest I wasn't a huge fan of how the website was formatted but it worked.

With that said I didn't use it a whole lot.

Medictest.com gets good reviews as well plus they gaurantee you pass if you follow their plan or else you get a refund.

JBLearning as well.