Another ouch

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Was that really a deer? Looked lower to the ground. Either way, sucks to be it. And the guy on the donor cycle.

OP
OP
coloradoemt

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Feb 11 2005, 08:51 PM
Was that really a deer? Looked lower to the ground. Either way, sucks to be it. And the guy on the donor cycle.
It cracks me up everytime I hear donor cycle!! :lol: What can I say I am low maintenance... If you look they were at speeds of 130 mph before the first bike hit whatever it was.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by coloradoemt+Feb 12 2005, 10:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coloradoemt @ Feb 12 2005, 10:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt@Feb 11 2005, 08:51 PM
Was that really a deer?  Looked lower to the ground.  Either way, sucks to be it.  And the guy on the donor cycle.
It cracks me up everytime I hear donor cycle!! :lol: What can I say I am low maintenance... If you look they were at speeds of 130 mph before the first bike hit whatever it was. [/b][/quote]
donor cycle, murder cycle. Really dont care for them. I can't even see what the guy hits. And yes, they were going really fast. And were were the cops? At least he was wearing a helmet.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
One Word: OWW

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
they like to call them suicycles around here...