AMR skills opinion

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
No I've just taken my written not my skills. Thanks for the advice, I usually find out about the company and ask questions on call volume and things like that, but thanks for the advice about asking them why they've been there at the company.
Did you do anything like call every so often or show up and update stuff? Or did you just wait until they called you?

Call every now and then and defiantly make sure you keep updating your info like H-6. That requires them to pull out your application.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What division picked you up?

OP
OP
Y

YCALR

Forum Crew Member
No I've just taken my written not my skills. Thanks for the advice, I usually find out about the company and ask questions on call volume and things like that, but thanks for the advice about asking them why they've been there at the company.
Did you do anything like call every so often or show up and update stuff? Or did you just wait until they called you?

yes, I called every so often just to inquire about dates and such. Actually going in a few times would be good so they can put a face to a name.. When you do get called for skills, review airway, c-spine and medical/trauma assessment. Just Like the NR. Usually I ask the questions at the end. That's when i find that theyre more relaxed and willing to open up a bit more.