AMR Riverside waitlisted

ANissan951

Forum Probie
Hello all, I recently had an interview with AMR Riverside for an EMT position and got the “congratulations” letter saying my interview was successful and I am put on the waitlist for orientation openings coming up within the next few months. So I was wondering if any of you guys know what would be the next step in the hiring process from here? Also if any of you work at this particular division how do you like it? I’m hoping to move on to the next step soon, since I’ve been trying get spot at the AMR riverside division since finishing EMT school in December and the fact that I live in Temecula would make working here that much better! Any insight would be appreciated.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
My guess... Hurry up and wait. Sounds like they will probably give you a call when they do a hiring group in the near future. Till then, take up basket weaving? Maybe underwater?

OP
OP
A

ANissan951

Forum Probie
My guess... Hurry up and wait. Sounds like they will probably give you a call when they do a hiring group in the near future. Till then, take up basket weaving? Maybe underwater?
Haha good to know. I’m actually already working for an IFT/CCT company so I got this to keep me pre-occupied until they give me a call back I guess.

Last edited: