AMR physical

Bcez19

Forum Probie
I need to get hired on with AMR & start picking up 24 hr shifts. I used to work with McCormick but am moving to Santa Clarita. Does anyone know anything about AMR’s hiring process, physical, training after being hired, how you pick your station, or anything else I need to know about? Thank you!

wtferick

Forum Captain
I need to get hired on with AMR & start picking up 24 hr shifts. I used to work with McCormick but am moving to Santa Clarita. Does anyone know anything about AMR’s hiring process, physical, training after being hired, how you pick your station, or anything else I need to know about? Thank you!
You can't inner transfer?

DME107

Forum Probie
No, because I don’t work for McCormick anymore. I haven’t for about a year or so.
If their hiring process is similar to Ventura which I'm sure it is, the hiring process is pretty easy. Interview with operations, easy physical test (gurney lifting, carrying a first in bag and monitor up stairs and down .... Ect). A week or two of classroom training. FTO. Basically the same thing if not easier then mccormick hiring process. But unlike mccormick you will be a driver to start. Amr does their evoc in Lancaster. Like mccormick you won't get a 24 to start, I don't think Santa Clarita has many 24 stations due to call volume. I think there is 5-6 but someone who works there can correct me. You transport to Henry mayo which is your only hospital out there. That's about all I got for ya. Tell lizet I said hey.