AMR Houston

Medic14

Forum Ride Along
Hello all!

I have an interview with AMR tomorrow. I wanted to know what the average pay is for a basic? I have a job right now that pays 12. It's a private transport service but they don't let me get near overtime or even full time hours. Plus the equipment is ancient. Thoughts? Concerns? Questions?

Are they busy? Is their equipment at least within this century?

Thanks for any and all info!!!

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Starting pay for an EMT-B is higher than $12.00 per hour. The equipment is current and continuously being updated. Good place to work in Houston, strong presence and strong stability.

mpc83

Forum Probie
I'm pretty sure I went on the same interview with Amr only two weeks earlier ... How's it go ? Here's what I've gathered so far ... Expect a wait ... A long wait ... They just changed over their hr system for hiring and its def got kinks in it... Their trucks and equipment seem to be fairly new and the new building def has its perks too. Pm me if you want I got an offer letter on Tuesday and start orientation on Monday

OP
OP
M

Medic14

Forum Ride Along
Wow, it took that long to get an offer letter. That makes me nervous considering I want to put in my notice at my other job but don't want to do it without that letter. Bummer. I would pm you but they said I can't, I haven't hit my post quota. <_<

mpc83

Forum Probie
Went back and looked at my iCal and I actually interviewed on the 21 of feb. After two weeks I called them to follow up not the other way around and finally got someone to call me back last week and set up the PAT test they do as well which i did on Monday. Btw on Monday he couldn't find some of my papers so the fact I followed up w them might b why I have a job starting Monday. They tried to tell me that i would have to wait 2 weeks after all my papers where in to start as well so that would have had me starting orientation on April 7. Too bad you can't pm me . Go make a bunch of posts lol .