Amphibious Medics: Any experience?

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
They were providing care at the Truckee CA/Northstar Lodge Tough Mudder last weekend, and their website solicits employment applications for construction, event, and set medical coverage. I encountered two of their guys and they seemed decent enough. Anyone know more about these folks?

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I know a few frogs. I met kermit once in a bar in the lower east side. He was dating some pig.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

These folks provide care at events and construction sites. They responded very quickly and called me back.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I guess you answered your own question?

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

I repeated the info from their website and how quickly they responded to my query about work comp etc. Any more comments from experience are welcome and sought.

Mellowdnb

Forum Probie
The pay isn't good. When I worked Tough Mudder (when AM still had the contract) I got 75 bucks for the day. I liked working the runs, you do get to meet some great athletes and runners!

I'm not sure about the construction gigs but I imagine the pay is worse than a janitors pay in a strip club.

EMT1945

Forum Ride Along
I work for them full time and make $22.50/hr + benefits on a construction site, first aid only. So I guess you must really be soiling your local strip club.