1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our Store is open, now with t-shirts and keychains. Click on STORE in the top menu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Ambulance Drivers Matter

Discussion in 'For Sale!' started by Cowboy, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Hey folks we have all been called an ambulance driver, or been told that, "you're just an ambulance driver', and we all know it just isn't true. Now show the public that we matter by buying one of these amazing AMBULANCE DRIVERS MATTER t-shirts! Let everyone know we stand united and we are more than just an ambulance driver and what it means to be in EMS. I've posted the link to the campaign if you would like to check it out. The shirts come in all sizes and several colors. Order one today! Message me if you would like the link.

Attached Files:

• ADMt.PNG
      ADMt.PNG
      File size:
      221.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
  3. Chimpie

Chimpie Site Administrator Community Leader

Education:
    MFR
    @Cowboy Welcome to EMTLIFE. I hope you didn't join just to sell your shirts and that you become a contributing member of our community.

I've moved this thread to the Advertising Section. Please be sure to review our rules.

4. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Thanks. I am not here to spam anything. I like conversations here that I have read so far.

5. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Is it removed completely? I cannot find it. Thanks for the help.

6. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
  7. Cowboy

Cowboy Forum Probie

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    Hi, I am a Flight Paramedic located in New Mexico. I am new to forums in general. I recently went full time in flight and that has made it near impossible for me to carry my 3 jobs! I run a page on Facebook called, The Paramedic's Edge, and I have been looking into trying to do work for side income. This shirt is the first of one of my ideas and my goal is to get a store up and running with several other designs to choose from. This is my first campaign and I am hoping I can get to 50 pre orders so the shirts will be made and shipped. I look forward to hearing from you all and if you want to come on over and say hi on my page please do so!

Medic27 likes this.
  8. UrologyMathUCSD

UrologyMathUCSD Forum Ride Along

Education:
    Student
    There's usually a crazy price markup of text placed on fabric - what some deem a design. What's yours?

9. Medic27

Medic27 Forum Lieutenant

Education:
    EMT
    I will look into your Facebook group after work today, ill pm your page.