Am I hired yet?? passed the interview

Cameljockey

Forum Probie
I just got a called back from Medix Ambulance in Mission Viejo telling me to come back for a lift test. I had my interview last week and they made me tak a 50 question written test after. I'm pretty confident that in passing the lift test because from what it sounds like it seems like it is just a fitness test. Does anyone know what other steps there are until I am done with everything else? I feel like the interview is the hardest part and if you passed that then you basically hired but this is my first job interview so I have no idea lol

blackcloud

Forum Ride Along
Hiring Process

I passed my interview and written exam the other day and got a phone call to perform the lift test. From my experience, its positive and close to the end of the hiring process, after this is the medical eval/drug testing. If that is passed too wlong with the lift test, you should be getting a offer for employment. Post the results of the test and further process.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Why didn't you ask your potential employer?

blackcloud

Forum Ride Along
What's next

I performed my lift test today, and passed. Very EASY test. Lift the gurney from ground up, back down to ground and then to mid level. It had 165lbs of weighted sand bags on the gurney. After i went back to HR to get my authorization to be drug tested. Once you get drug tested and have a basic physical done. You are pretty much hired. Orientation is next week for me.