ALS jobs

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks guys for all the good info. I also saw that post about reserving and got a little curious. I had a friend who did a medic internship there and said it was very laid back and would be a great place to work while going to school. I didn't know it was so difficult to get a job there. I guess chances are better with AMR rancho or riverside.

I would say its just as or harder to get hired there. I knew some guys they where interviewing and the emt questions were tough with some ALS thinking/equip interventions.

Most EMTs would know especially working 911 but if your new, then no chance.

jon51

Forum Crew Member
I would say its just as or harder to get hired there. I knew some guys they where interviewing and the emt questions were tough with some ALS thinking/equip interventions.

Most EMTs would know especially working 911 but if your new, then no chance.

I know its tough to get in at AMR, but they are at least hiring every now and then. Based on the information from everyone here it seems like morongo basin rarely hires.

I applied to AMR Redlands, Rancho, Hemet, Riverside, Palm Springs, Irwindale, Lancaster, and Santa Clarita within the last two months. Took their EMT test and passed. I was told it can take anywhere from one week to 1 year to get an interview.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
I know its tough to get in at AMR, but they are at least hiring every now and then. Based on the information from everyone here it seems like morongo basin rarely hires.

Yup sucks.

I applied to AMR Redlands, Rancho, Hemet, Riverside, Palm Springs, Irwindale, Lancaster, and Santa Clarita within the last two months. Took their EMT test and passed. I was told it can take anywhere from one week to 1 year to get an interview.

Yes it can take one year. It sucks but is a great county/company.

I hope it takes less than that. I'd really like to get 911 experience before my field internship but what can you do. Mccormick would be nice as well but apparently you have to know Barack Obama to get in for some reason.