All Town Transport

daveathlon

Forum Probie
Anyone heard of this company? Can I get some info on them and interview tips?

Joe

Forum Captain
Sounds like a taxi service hahaha

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
I worked there.

For about a week.

Interview?
Don't even sweat it.

Don't get me wrong, its not a bad company. Its basically a gurney/wheelchair van company. I mostly did gurney transports there. They just require that all their drivers be EMTs. You basically do IFTs, with not that much paperwork. At all.. You basically pick them up, transport them to your gurney/put their wheelchair inside, sit up front with the driver if you'd like,(no vitals/assessment required during transport) transport, transfer them off your gurney/move the wheelchair out. Sometimes they'll pay you, and you just write them a receipt. Not really a job for you if you want to practice your EMT skills (besides lifting). That's why I left for AmbuServe. I had an interview there on a day I was scheduled to work, so I quit and took the risk at A.S. And I got it! Nothing against the company though. Its a cool, chill place to work. One of the employees told me that they're planning on starting a BLS transport service in the near future. So that would be totally different. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
I worked there.

For about a week.

Interview?
Don't even sweat it.

Don't get me wrong, its not a bad company. Its basically a gurney/wheelchair van company. I mostly did gurney transports there. They just require that all their drivers be EMTs. You basically do IFTs, with not that much paperwork. At all.. You basically pick them up, transport them to your gurney/put their wheelchair inside, sit up front with the driver if you'd like,(no vitals/assessment required during transport) transport, transfer them off your gurney/move the wheelchair out. Sometimes they'll pay you, and you just write them a receipt. Not really a job for you if you want to practice your EMT skills (besides lifting). That's why I left for AmbuServe. I had an interview there on a day I was scheduled to work, so I quit and took the risk at A.S. And I got it! Nothing against the company though. Its a cool, chill place to work. One of the employees told me that they're planning on starting a BLS transport service in the near future. So that would be totally different. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

It's LADOT requirement to have emt for gurney. Didn't realized they do gurney transportation as most nemt companys do not.

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
It's LADOT requirement to have emt for gurney. Didn't realized they do gurney transportation as most nemt companys do not.

I see. I didn't know that. Yeah, one thing that surprised me is that they do alot of calls out of Kaiser..